Option 1. Internship in policy analysis.
If you cannot imagine your life without checking every morning what are the issues on the EU agenda…
If you are strongly passionate about discussions on innovations and the future of economy, education, society, work, environment….
If you respect human rights and believe that they are important for achieving sustainable human development…
If you are an open-minded person and have a problem-solving mind that is always curious about finding solutions to the challenging puzzles of the contemporary world…
Then we are waiting for you! From our side, we are promising to teach you:
- how to conduct a professional policy analysis;
- how to write successful policy briefs and positions to receive funding;
- how to effectively communicate the messages to shape the policy at the different stages of policy-making cycle;
- how to advocate the policy solutions within the civil society;
- and many other aspects of policy-making process.
Option 2. Internship in translation.
If you want to become more experienced in translating from English into Ukrainian on the social and political topics, you are welcome to start your translation internship.
After the successful completion of the internship, a trainee receives an official statement of completion from the Institute of Innovative Governance and a recommendation letter. Note that the internship is unpaid and usually it lasts for the period starting from 3 months.