IIG organizes and facilitates trainings on social innovations and e-democracy as well as on women and girls in politics and STEM for public, private and non-governmental organizations.
The Institute organized social innovations trainings all over Europe and Asia in the recent 2 years. Apart from introducing participants to the technical skills and knowledge, we provide a course on IT project management, Scrum, Sprint and Waterfall during the training.
What makes our trainings unique is a great combination of our personal experience (five successful international projects in social innovations), unique IT and STEM skills as well as a great understanding of social issues around the world.
Apart from English, our trainers can hold trainings in Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Italian and German.
What are we offering during the training:
- Skills and knowledge in in tech, social and data innovations
- Design-thinking techniques (Starbursting, Idea Switch, Mind mapping) to boost innovative thinking
- New approaches to project management used in the IT sphere – Scrum and Sprints
- Basic skills in Apps and AI Bots development. Every participant will develop their first App and Bot during the training!
- Introduction and assistance with developing projects’ mockups and prototypes
- Mentorship support after the training
1000 EUR for a one day training for 10 people. Get a 50% discount*
2000 EUR for a one day training for 20 people. Get a 50% discount!*
*offer available from February 15th until March 31st
We are flexible and able to accomodate to any of your needs and suggestions. If you are interested in holding a social innovation training for your organization, please contact Anna Melenchuk (Founder of the Institute) at firstname.lastname@example.org